Coronavirus (COVID-19) Facility & Service Update
Park Center Service Recognized as Essential Business
March 25, 2020 —Park Center’s mission is to restore lives. Our services are recognized as an essential business; therefore, we will remain operational during Indiana’s stay at home order. The services we provide are critically important and support a larger community healthcare system. We are relied on for the ongoing support and stability to the populations we serve. We have been, and will continue to be focused on protecting the health and safety of our employees, their families, as well as our clients and their families.
Here are some steps Park Center has taken to support these efforts.
- We are complying with Governor Holcomb’s Executive Order as much as possible by providing telehealth services to the extent in which compliance guidelines will allow.
- We are deploying extra technical tools with cell phones and tablets to further support outreach to our clients to limit face-to-face sessions.
- We suspended in person visitation to all residential homes and put in place video chat to enable our clients to stay in touch with family as we know how important family play in the treatment plans our clients are under.
- We have eliminated large meetings and maintain a strict 10 person or less gathering keeping the safe distance rule.
- Meetings that can be done by teleconferencing have been conducted as such.
- We have created alternative processes to follow in the case where staff do not have time off to cover absences in their time of need.
Information to assist with making care decisions
Park Center Uses Technology to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020 — Park Center will be moving to telehealth services in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Park Center is not closing. We will continue to provide treatment during this time, and will continue to take new clients via phone and/or video technology.
If you are experiencing a mental health concern, we will continue to provide in-person services at our Walk-In Clinic, located at 2710 Lake Avenue, Fort Wayne, or (260) 471-9440.
If you are scheduled for an injection, please plan to come to your scheduled location as normal.