Civil Rights Compliance Policy

Park Center complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude or treat people differently based on a person’s race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

Park Center provides interpreters for individuals whose primary language is something other than English.

You can file a civil rights complaint with the Indiana Civil Rights Commission (ICRC) by calling 1-800-628-2909 or filing electronically at

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the US Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights at, or by mail or telephone at:

US Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington DC 20201
(TDD) 1-800-537-7697

To report corporate compliance concerns or complaints, please contact Tonya Eiden, Vice President of Quality and Corporate Compliance Officer at 260-481-2785. You can report anonymously at 260-481-2786. You may also email concerns to: Finally, you can mail any concerns or complaints directly to: Tonya Eiden, 909 E. State Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805.