Therapist III – Intensive Outpatient
Park Center, Inc., is looking for experienced Therapists to become a part of our counseling staff. As part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, our therapists provide:
- Intake assessments, psychotherapeutic and counseling services to multiple age groups with varying levels of needs for acute and chronically mentally ill children and adults
- •Respond to emergent situations with face to face assessment and coordination of services.
- •Provide individual or group therapy services depending on need of services.
- •Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to assess and determine admission to inpatient facility.
- •Maintain client care and other required documentation in accordance with policy.
Qualified candidates will have a master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related mental health field and at least three to five years post master’s work experience. LMFT and/or LCSW license required. Discretionary bonus available
Salary range: $45,164.00 – 77,604.00
Park Center offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, group life, 403b retirement plan and three weeks paid vacation.
To apply submit your resume through the link provided or visit Indeed.com to submit your resume.
Park Center Inc. is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.