Therapist II – F.W. Outpatient
Park Center, Inc., is looking for experienced Therapists to become a part of our counseling staff. As part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, our therapists provide:
- Intake assessments, psychotherapeutic and counseling services to multiple age groups with varying levels of needs (acute, chronically ill and substance abuse).
- Respond to emergent situations with face to face assessment and coordination of services.
- Provide individual or group therapy services depending on need of services.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to assess and determine admission to inpatient facility.
- Maintain client care and other required documentation in accordance with policy.
Qualified candidates will have a master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related mental health field and a license as a LMFT, LMHC or LCSW, or doctorate in psychology.
Park Center offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, group life, 403b retirement plan and three weeks paid vacation. Discretionary bonus available.
Salary range: $43,111.00 – $62,830.00
Submit resume through Indeed.com or to the link provided on the website.
Park Center Inc. is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.