Therapist I – FW Outpatient
Are you a recent college graduate looking to use your degree in counseling? Join our team.
Park Center, Inc., is looking for entry level Therapist to become a part of our counseling staff. As part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, our therapists provide:
- Intake assessments, psychotherapeutic and counseling services to multiple age groups with varying levels of needs (acute, chronically ill and substance abuse).
- Respond to emergent situations with face to face assessment and coordination of services.
- Provide individual or group therapy services depending on need of services.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to assess and determine admission to inpatient facility.
- Maintain client care and other required documentation in accordance with policy.
Qualified candidates will have a master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related mental health field . Candidates may be recent graduates with one to two years experience working toward obtaining state license as a LMFT, LMHC or LCSW.
Park Center offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, group life, 403b retirement plan and three weeks paid vacation. Discretionary bonus available.
Salary range: $37,800.00 – $52,730.00
Submit resume through Indeed.com or to the link provided on the website.
Park Center Inc. is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.