Mental Health Therapist II – Bluffton, IN
Park Center, Inc., is looking for an experience Therapist to become a part of our counseling staff in our Bluffton, Indiana office.
As part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, our therapists provide:
- Intake assessments, psychotherapeutic and counseling services to multiple age groups with varying levels of needs (acute, chronically ill and substance abuse).
- Respond to emergent situations with face to face assessment and coordination of services.
- Provide individual or group therapy services depending on need of services.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to assess and determine admission to inpatient facility.
- Maintain client care and other required documentation in accordance with policy.
Qualified candidates will have a master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related mental health field . Experienced candidate will have three to five years experience and a license as a LMFT, LMHC or LCSW or doctorate in psychology with two to three years post-doctoral experience. Registered Play Therapist (RPT or RPT-S) with LMFT, LMHC or LCSW will also be considered.
Park Center has an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, group life, 403b retirement plan and three weeks paid vacation. Discretionary bonus is available
Salary Range: $43,111.00 – $62,830.00
Submit resume through Indeed.com or online to the link provided on the website.
Park Center Inc. is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.