Manager – Medication Assisted Treatment
Become a member of Park Center’s management team! Serve as a member of Park Center’s program management staff and be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Park Center’s medication assisted treatment clinics.
- MAT Clinic Manager would cultivate and maintain community based relationships with key stake holders.
- Develop, implement and maintain a medication assisted treatment program.
- Engage in day travel to the medication assisted treatment clinics to conduct/facilitate programming meetings relevant to each clinic setting and community serviced.
- Establish and maintain competency of evidence-based/best practice treatment for medication assisted treatment pertaining to psychotherapies, drug testing, case/care management and peer support, and
- Develop and implement operations plan in line with overall center wide strategic planning and ASAM levels of care.
Minimum job qualification is a master’s degree in mental health/addiction related field, bachelors in nursing also considered. Management experience preferred. LCAC a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Salary range: $50,389.00 – $79,858.00
Park Center offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, group life, 403b retirement and three weeks paid vacation.
Park Center Inc. is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.