Caseworker I – Decatur, Indiana
As a member of our Decatur, Indiana satellite office, have the primary responsibility to coordinate and facilitate services for cases assigned in order to ensure continuity of care by:
- conducting parenting education
- providing goal directed services
- providing strength based services,
- carrying out the treatment plan by home visits and with community liaisons including the local school system, and
- communicating progress and problems with other members of the treatment team including community and family members.
Qualified applicants with have an associates degree in a mental health or human services field with one year experience or bachelor’s degree in a mental health or human services field with no experience.
This position is full time and offers health, dental, vision, group life insurance, 403b and three weeks paid vacation.