Administrative Support Generalist – Bluffton, Indiana
Clerical staff needed to provide administrative duties in support of the Bluffton, Indiana office. Qualified candidate would:
- Participate in collecting client fees, entering payments in computer system, provide receipts for payments received, provide account balance information as requested and balancing the cash drawer daily.
- Open, transfer and close client charts
- Process incoming phone calls and greet clients
- Process releases of information according to Center policies, and
- Sort and route incoming mail to appropriate staff.
Minimum job qualification is a high school diploma or equivalent with six months of related training plus six months of directly related experience.
Submit a resume online with the link provided indicating the job title of the position of interest.
Park Center Inc. is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply