Park Center demonstrates its commitment to excellence by investing time, finances, space, and staff resources into providing a high quality education and learning environment for professionals and students. Park Center believes continuing education and learning opportunities are essential to maintain well-trained, highly competent mental health professionals.
LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP SITE or LOOKING FOR POST-GRADUATE EXPERIENCE AND SUPERVISION REQUIRED FOR LICENSURE?
Associate, Bachelor's, Master's, and Predoctoral level internship placements are available at Park Center.
Park Center offers:
- Over 30 years of experience in student training and supervision
- A variety of learning opportunities, including an excellent clinical library
- Several programs and populations to select from
- A wide range of clinical experiences
- A high quality training environment, e.g., students can participate in the Professional Training Series workshops at no cost while they are at Park Center, as well as attend other trainings that are available
- Excellent clinical supervisors who enjoy working with students
- Opportunities to work with many professional disciplines, including social work, mental health, addictions, psychology, psychotherapy, human services, nursing, and others
- Excellent preparation for a future career in behavioral health
LOOKING FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES TO ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER?
The Professional Development Department coordinates continuing education and learning opportunities through a variety of training events, including the Professional Training Series Workshops.
Park Center offers:
Over 30 years as a continuing education provider
Workshops that are approved for continuing education by the American Psychological Association, National Association for Alcohol and Drug Professionals, National Board of Certified Counselors, American Social Work Board, Indiana Social Worker, Marirage & Family Therapist and Mental Health Counselor Board, Indiana State Psychology Board, Ohio Counselor and Social Work Board and the Indiana Law Enforcement Training Board
Intermediate to advanced level workshops conducted by renowned expertsin the field of behavioral health
Quality professional education with emphasis on evidence-based and best practices in the field